THE ALPINE BALL 2015
Party in the glamorous surroundings of an Alpine Ball as you enter the world of ice, diamonds and elegance of an exclusive Alpine ski resort, then let us take you off-piste for the ultimate apres-ski experience!
Arrive at our elegant Christmas party Manchester, The Alpine Ball, set in the luxurious surroundings of a 5 star ski resort and kick start your party with a welcome glass of bubbly as we entertain you with live entertainment set in the scene of the glamorous world of Alpine ski. Lose yourself in the electrifying atmosphere as the party starts to build and build until we announce dinner is served with our legendary grand reveal.
Be wowed by the starlit ceiling of 10,000 lights as you enter the main Pavilion, where the real fun begins. As you are served a sumptuous three course meal followed by tea and coffee, we will entertain you with more live performances from our Alpine themed show, with spectacular lighting and dazzling costumes.
The evening was brilliant, the food was excellent, the entertainment and atmosphere was amazing
But the entertainment doesn’t stop there as you can take part in one of the highlights of the night… the ‘balloon modelling’ competition. The winner will win a round of drinks for their table, so get practising the best ski lift or Alpine chalet! Or strut your stuff to win a bottle of bubbly for your table as we head towards the ‘dance off’! Will you be one of the lucky couples that have impressed our judges and take your turn on the stage in front of 1,600 people to show them what you are made of.
The main highlight of the evening, the final performance gets under way with our speciality acts before we head to the dance floor to dance the night away!
After you have danced your dinner off, you can try your hand at the blackjack and roulette tables or maybe try a game of poker at the charity fun casino and raise money for a good cause at the same time.
And if that’s not enough, head over to the dodgems for as much fun as you can handle and don’t forget to capture the best moments of the night with our resident photo booth. We guarantee that you will have an awesome party with JD Christmas Parties Manchester.
The whole night was enjoyed by all. Look forward to next year.
Mrs C Myers, United Biscuits
So what are you waiting for, let’s get this party started! Call us today on 0844 318 3903 to book your tickets for the most glamorous party around and get the best seats in the house at the best parties ever!
The overall experience was fantastic and we will definitely be attending again.
Hollie Davies, Stockton Health Dental Surgery
The best Christmas Parties Manchester with JD – A JD Christmas party, the ultimate Christmas party.
Available Dates for The Alpine Ball 2015 Christmas Parties Manchester
A full program of entertainment, fun and sumptuous food from the moment you arrive!
Side shows and attractions
Free on-site parking
*Optional item on the evening, a small charge applies
|Date||inc vat||ex vat||Purchase Here|
|Saturday, 28th Nov||£49.50||£41.25||Book Now!|
|Friday, 4th Dec||£52.50||£43.75||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 5th Dec||£59.50||£49.58||Book Now!|
|Friday, 11th Dec||£59.50||£49.58||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 12th Dec||£62.50||£52.08||Book Now!|
|Thursday, 17th Dec||£52.50||£43.75||Book Now!|
|Friday, 18th Dec||£59.50||£49.58||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 19th Dec||£62.50||£52.08||Book Now!|
|Thursday, 31st Dec||£75.00||£62.50||Book Now!|
How to find us
TATTON PARK CHRISTMAS PARTY, MANCHESTER – BY ROAD
Our Tatton Park Christmas Party is only accessible by road .ad
- Tatton Park lies just to the south of Central Manchester next to the town of Knutsford.
- It is clearly sign posted from Junction 7 of the M56 coming out of Manchester into the A556 (turning at the second roundabout after the airport) – follow the brown signs for Tatton Park or the AA signage for the Christmas Party Manchester Spectacular.
- The turning off the A556 is at the traffic lights next to the “Swan Hotel” at Bucklow Hill.
- From here it is only about a mile’s drive again and it is well sign posted.
- Tatton Park is also sign posted all the way from the M6 at Junction 19.
- These directions are for the Rostherne entrance which is the only gate open in the evening.
- Once inside the park follow the “Christmas Spectacular” signs to our fabulous Pavilion. The address for sat-nav purposes is: Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN. However we would suggest you follow the AA signs or the brown Tatton Park signs as these will lead you direct to Tatton Park.
Accommodation and Transport
We have a number of accommodation and transport solutions to make your party or event run even more smoothly.
Hotels For Tatton Parkwww.shirehotels.co.uk/cottons/
Cranage Hall is a superb hotel, hidden away in 20 acres of beautiful landscaped woodland in the heart of Cheshire’s stunning countryside.
The hotel effortlessly combines a modern conference centre, training and events venue with an idyllic location for an overnight stay in Cheshire.
Conveniently located just minutes from junction 18 of the M6 and 15 minutes from Tatton Park. With 151 en-suite bedrooms, including Free Guest Parking, Free WIFI and Complimentary use of the exclusive leisure club, with indoor pool, gym, aerobic studio, sauna, solarium, tennis courts and beauty salon. Rates: Single Occupancy £75, Double/ twin £85 Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Breakfast included. Price on application for New Year’s Eve.
“Your home from home in Knutsford”. We are a 10 minute walk to the entrance to Tatton Park or a short taxi ride! Relax and enjoy your Christmas Party with special discounted rates. Visit our website: www.longviewhotel.com and use the Offer Code: TATTON
**Free Car Parking**
Our dedicated team will do their utmost to make your stay with us extra special.
The Lymm Hotel is situated just a short walk from the picturesque village of Lymm, minutes from the M6 and M56 motorways, offering quick and easy access to the whole of the North West.
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, guests can take advantage of free, unlimited WiFi powered by The Cloud throughout the hotel
Boasting 62 individually designed bedrooms and 4 meeting/function rooms suitable for corporate events for up to 150 delegates offering natural daylight throughout. The suites are perfect for weddings and events.
JD Parties guests can take advantage of the exclusive rate of £50 per room.
Guests can book online using promo code TT9 or by calling the contact centre.
Breakfast can be added on for an additional £10 per person.
Doors open at 6.45pm. We advise guests to arrive no later than 7.45pm as we wouldn’t want you to miss any of the pre-dinner entertainment!
You will be invited through to dinner at 8.00pm, which will be served at approximately 8.15pm.
Dress to impress! Gents either black tie or smart (trousers with shirt and tie). Ladies smart evening wear.
Please inform all guests that we do not allow trainers, T-shirts, denim or jeans (even designer pairs!).
If guests are not dressed appropriately, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
Our luxury marquee has solid panelled walls and is centrally heated inside – comfortable enough for short sleeve dresses.
There is a fully staffed cloakroom, provided free of charge, where guests can leave their coats.
You will be given a ticket which you must retain, as it will be required to collect your coat when you leave.
If you should lose your ticket, don’t panic! You will be asked to wait until all items have been collected before any coats are released.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to items left in the cloakroom.
These are allocated on a first come, first served basis. We feel that this is the fairest way. However please be aware that we take many bookings very early in the year (particularly for weekends!).
The majority of tables seat up to 10 guests but you will be advised at the time of booking, the tables allocated to your party.
Parties with two or more tables will be adjacent to each other – guaranteed!
If your party is less than 8 people, you may be sharing a table with other small parties.
We will do our utmost to accommodate any special requests – please contact us to discuss.
Allocated table numbers will be displayed on the Table Plan in the reception area. Please report to the Courtesy Desk for any further assistance.
There is a main bar and a wine pre-order point.
To ensure quicker service for all guests, we suggest that rounds are limited to 10 drinks.
We do not provide table service, please advise guests accordingly.
We do not allow guests to bring their own alcohol on the premises, under any circumstances.
We operate Challenge 25 – if any guests are lucky enough to look younger than 25, they will be asked for ID. Without ID, they will not be served alcohol.
Last orders are 12.15am and the bar closes as 12.30am (or 12.45am for 1.00am on New Year’s Eve).
For the security of all our guests, we do not allow bar tabs to be set up but we do offer drinks tokens. These can be exchanged on the evening for one drink (excluding doubles, sparkling wine, Champagne and any drink containing Red Bull).
These can be purchased before your event with the sales office and will be available for you to pick up on the evening; they can also be purchased on the evening.
Tokens are non-refundable.
These are contained within the main structure. They are located on ground level in the reception area as you arrive.
Facilities are split into male and female areas, with the ladies having quite a large powder area with full length mirrors. There are two toilet attendants to ensure the cleanliness of the facilities at all times.
There are disabled facilities and our staff will be happy to help with any special requirements for disabled guests.
We would be grateful if you could kindly notify us in advance to assist when allocating your tables etc.
There are always two professional first aid technicians on site throughout the entire evening; fully equipped for any incidents that may occur.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the marquee with the exception of the separate smoking area.
This is fully heated and can be accessed from the main reception area.
Please note that glasses are not to be taken out of the bar area, plastic glasses will be provided.
We also advise not to leave drinks unattended at any time.
£5 will buy $10,000 of fun money chips for you to gamble on Roulette, Blackjack, Craps or Poker.
The croupiers are professionals and will explain how to pay and bet.
Please note that this is a Charity Fun Casino with all proceeds going to our nominated charity.
For this reason, no refunds will be given for unused chips. However the highest roller on the night will win a prize!
If you wish to pre-purchase casino vouchers in advance of your party, please contact us.
Question – what do you get when you cross a mobile photography studio, a big box of props and cool themed backdrop?
Answer – a whole heap of party fun! Classic memories too! The Northstar Photo studio – party magic.
Dodgems can hold one or two people.
Tokens can be purchased on the evening and may be available to pre-order in the office (please call us for details).
- A deposit of £10 per person (£20 for New Year’s Eve) must be received within 14 days of making a provisional booking. Please note that from 1st September, a deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The full balance is due 8 weeks before your party night.
- A statement will be sent 4 weeks beforehand as a gentle reminder – so don’t worry, tickets will be sent once payment has been processed.
- A receipt will be sent every time a payment is made.
- Why not pay for your party in instalments? Provided the deposit has been paid by the due date, you can make regular payments towards your final balance.
- We are not located at Tatton Park, so please make sure you don’t have a wasted journey by taking monies there.
- We accept cheques made payable to JD Parties, and Visa, Mastercard and Maestro cards. Please note that credit cards incur a 2% charge (AMEX 5%). Cheques cannot be accepted any later than 14 days prior to your party night.
- Any alterations to bookings must come from the organiser.
- We do ask that you inform your party of our terms and conditions, in particular that all monies paid are non-refundable and that tickets are non-transferable.
IMPORTANT – All guests must be 18 years and above.
- We can cater for guests with specific dietary requirements – please contact us to discuss the alternatives available.
- Why not have wine waiting for you on your tables? Wine can be pre-ordered from the wine list and paid for no later than 4 weeks before your party date.
- Please ensure your order can be either split evenly between your allocated tables or advise us how you wish the wine to be split. If you are unsure of your table allocation, please contact us and we will be happy to advise. If we do not receive a split, we reserve the right to divide your wine pre-order as best we can between your tables.
- We would strongly recommend pre-ordering wine to avoid queues on the night. You can however order on the night at the Wine Pre-Order Point in the main bar.
- Champagne, rosé, and white wine pre-orders will be served in ice buckets – guaranteed!
- Please inform all of your guests that we do not provide table service. Any additional wine will need to be purchased at the Wine Pre-Order Point, however our staff will be more than happy to assist carrying wine back to your tables.