Christmas Parties in Birmingham
The Roaring ’20s Party
Prohibition is back for Christmas 2016 as we bring the opulence and mystery of 1920’s speakeasies to life.
Make your way to the ICC, but be careful not to attract too much attention, only those with the top secret password are allowed through the doors of these incredible Christmas parties in Birmingham.
A Night of Forbidden Drinks, Glamour and Raucous Entertainment
Arrive at our elegant Christmas parties in Birmingham, set in the underground world of forbidden drinks, gangsters and glamorous flapper girls and kick start your party with a welcome glass of fizz as we entertain you with live entertainment set in the scene of the stylish 1920’s. Lose yourself in the electrifying atmosphere as the party starts to build and build, get ready for a night of pure, raucous entertainment!
Soak up the atmosphere of the era of Prohibition and feel the party come to life as you are called to dinner. Our guys and dolls will escort you to your table where you will be served a sumptuous three course meal, prepared by our team of award winning chefs, followed by coffee and mints.
Following dinner a spectacular West End style show will transport you to the underworld and shady atmosphere of Chicago speakeasies. Sit back and be enthralled by a collection of songs and dance from this glamorous era.
Now it’s your turn to strut your stuff on the dance floor! With the latest chart toppers, followed by a bit of rock and good old-fashioned New Year’s Eve favourites. We guarantee that you will have an awesome party with JD Christmas parties in Birmingham.
And if that still isn’t enough to make this the best party ever, try your hand at the Blackjack tables, or throw a lucky dice on the Craps table – and help raise money for our chosen charity.
So what are you waiting for, our Christmas Parties in Birmingham wait for you! Call us today on 0844 318 3903 to book your tickets for the most glamorous party around and get the best seats in the house at the best parties ever!
Dates & Pricing
|Date||Ticket Price||Purchase Here|
|Friday, 9th Dec||£65.00||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 10th Dec||£67.50||Book Now!|
|Thursday, 15th Dec||£57.50||Book Now!|
|Friday, 16th Dec||£65.00||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 17th Dec||£67.50||Book Now!|
|Thursday, 22nd Dec||£57.50||Book Now!|
|Friday, 23rd Dec||£62.50||Book Now!|
|Saturday 31st Dec||£75.00||Book Now!|
A full program of entertainment, fun and sumptuous food from the moment you arrive to each of our Christmas Parties in Birmingham!
Parking is available at The Barclaycard Arena South Car Park.
*Optional item on the evening, a small charge applies
How to find us
THE ICC, BIRMINGHAM
Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA
Located in Birmingham city centre and directly connected to the UK’s motorway network.
Birmingham New Street and Five Ways stations are both only a short walk and well served by taxi ranks.
If you do drive and then decide to have a drink, please be safe when you leave and take a taxi.
Accommodation and Transport
We have a number of accommodation and transport solutions to make your party or event run even more smoothly.
The Roaring 20’s 2016 accomodation options will be announced shortly.
Doors open at 6.45pm. We advise guests to arrive no later than 7.45pm as we wouldn’t want you to miss any of the pre-dinner entertainment!
You will be invited to take your seats for dinner at 8.00pm, which will be served at approximately 8.15pm.
Dress to impress! Gents either black tie or smart (trousers with shirt). Ladies smart evening wear.
Please inform all guests that we do not allow trainers, T-shirts, denim or jeans (even designer pairs!).
If guests are not dressed appropriately, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
There is a fully staffed cloakroom where guests can leave their coats and bags which costs £1.00 for the evening, per guest.
You will be given a ticket which you must retain, as it will be required to collect your items when you leave.
If you should lose your ticket, don’t panic! You will be asked to wait until all items have been collected before any items are released.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to items left in the cloakroom.
These are allocated on a first come, first served basis. We feel that this is the fairest way. However please be aware that we take many bookings very early in the year (particularly for weekends!).
The majority of tables seat up to 10 guests.
Parties with two or more tables will be adjacent to each other – guaranteed!
If your party is less than 8 people, you may be sharing a table with other small parties.
We will do our utmost to accommodate any special requests – please contact us to discuss.
Allocated table numbers will be displayed on the Table Plan in the reception area. Please report to the Courtesy Desk for any further assistance.
There are numerous bars throughout the venue and a wine pre-order point.
To ensure quicker service for all guests, we suggest that rounds are limited to 10 drinks.
We do not provide table service, please advise guests accordingly.
We do not allow guests to bring their own alcohol on the premises, under any circumstances.
We operate Challenge 25 – if any guests are lucky enough to look younger than 25, they will be asked for ID. Without ID, they will not be served alcohol.
Last orders are 12.45am and the bar closes at 01.00am.
For the security of all our guests, we do not allow bar tabs to be set up but we do offer drinks tokens. These can be exchanged on the evening for one alcoholic drink (excluding doubles Champagne & Cocktails and any drink containing Red Bull) or 2 soft drinks.
These can be purchased before your event with the sales office and will be available for you to pick up on the evening; they can also be purchased on the evening.
Tokens are non-refundable.
These are located in the mall on the ground floor and also just outside the exits of the main room, and are regularly checked.
There are disabled facilities and our staff will be happy to help with any special requirements for disabled guests.
We would be grateful if you could kindly notify us in advance to assist when allocating your tables etc.
Key security personnel are first aid trained and are on site throughout the event.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the venue with the exception of the separate smoking areas located outside the east and west mall exits, which are both undercover.
Please note that glasses are not to be taken out of the bar area, plastic glasses will be provided.
We also advise not to leave drinks unattended at any time.
£5 will buy $10,000 of fun money chips for you to gamble on Roulette, Blackjack, Craps or Poker.
The croupiers are professionals and will explain how to pay and bet.
Please note that this is a Charity Fun Casino with all proceeds going to our nominated charity.
For this reason, no refunds will be given for unused chips. However the highest roller on the night will win a prize!
Casino vouchers are only available to purchase on the night.
Our on-site photographer will be more than happy to take formal (or informal!) photos throughout the evening.
- A deposit of £10 per person must be received within 14 days of making a provisional booking. Please note that from 1st September, a deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The full balance is due 8 weeks before your party night.
- A statement will be sent 4 weeks beforehand as a gentle reminder – so don’t worry.
- A VAT invoice will be sent by email every time a payment is made.
- Please note that we cannot accept multiple payments – only 1 payment per amount due.
- We are not located at the ICC, so please make sure you don’t have a wasted journey by taking monies there.
- We accept cheques made payable to JD Parties, and credit/debit card payments, including AMEX. Please note that credit cards incur a 2% charge (AMEX 5%). Cheques cannot be accepted any later than 14 days prior to your party night.
- Any alterations to bookings must come from the organiser.
- We do ask that you inform your party of our terms and conditions, in particular that any monies paid are non-refundable and that tickets are non-transferable.
IMPORTANT – All guests must be 18 years and above.
- We can cater for guests with specific dietary requirements – please contact us to discuss the alternatives available.
- Why not have wine waiting for you on your tables? Wine can be pre-ordered from the wine list and paid for no later than 4 weeks before your party date.
- Please ensure your order can be either split evenly between your allocated tables or advise us how you wish the wine to be split. If you are unsure of your table allocation, please contact us and we will be happy to advise. If we do not receive a split, we reserve the right to divide your wine pre-order as best we can between your tables.
- We would strongly recommend pre-ordering wine to avoid queues on the night. You can however order on the night at the Wine Order Point in the Reception area.
- Please inform all of your guests that we do not provide table service. Any additional wine will need to be purchased at the Wine Order Point, however our staff will be more than happy to assist carrying wine back to your tables.