Christmas Parties in Manchester
New York, New York Party
Head across the pond to the city that never sleeps to these Christmas Parties in Manchester for the glamorous New York, New York party at Tatton Park, one of the UK’s most complete historic estates, amongst 1,000 acres of parkland, where deer roam freely.
Arrive at our elegant Christmas parties in Manchester, set in the luxurious surroundings of the Big Apple and kick start your party with a welcome glass of bubbly as we entertain you with live entertainment set in the scene of the glamorous world of New York. Lose yourself in the electrifying atmosphere as the party starts to build and build until we announce dinner is served with our legendary grand reveal.
Be wowed by the starlit ceiling of 10,000 lights as you enter the main Pavilion with state of the art lighting, staging, sound system and theming where the real fun begins. As you are served a sumptuous three-course meal followed by tea and coffee, we will entertain you with more live performances from our New York themed show, with a spectacular cast and dazzling costumes.
But the entertainment doesn’t stop there as you can take part in one of the highlights of the night… the ‘balloon modelling’ competition. The winner will win a round of drinks for their table, so get practising the best Statue of Liberty or New York icon! Or strut your stuff to win a bottle of bubbly as we head towards the ‘dance off’! Will you be one of the lucky couples that have impressed our judges and take your turn on the stage in front of 1,600 people to show them what you are made of.
The main highlight of the evening, the final performance gets under way before we head to the dance floor to dance the night away!
After you have danced your dinner off, you can try your hand at the blackjack and roulette tables or maybe try a game of poker at the Charity Fun Casino and raise money for a good cause at the same time.
And if that’s not enough, head over to the dodgems for as much fun as you can handle and don’t forget to capture the best moments of the night with our resident photo booth. We guarantee that you will have an awesome party with JD Christmas parties in Manchester.
So what are you waiting for, let’s get this party started! Call us today on 0844 318 3903 to book your tickets for the most glamorous party around and get the best seats in the house at the best parties ever!
A full program of entertainment, fun and sumptuous food from the moment you arrive!
Free on-site parking
*Optional item on the evening, a small charge applies
Dates & Pricing
|Date||Ticket Price||Purchase Here|
|Saturday, 26th November||£52.50||Book Now!|
|Friday, 2nd Dec||£57.50||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 3rd Dec||£62.50||Book Now!|
|Friday, 9th Dec||£62.50||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 10th Dec||£67.50||Book Now!|
|Thursday, 15th Dec||£55.00||Book Now!|
|Friday, 16th Dec||£62.50||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 17th Dec||£65.00||Book Now!|
|Friday, 23rd Dec||£52.50||Book Now!|
|Saturday 31st Dec||£75.00||Book Now!|
How to find us
TATTON PARK CHRISTMAS PARTY, MANCHESTER – BY ROAD
Our Tatton Park Christmas Party is only accessible by road.
- Tatton Park lies just to the south of Central Manchester next to the town of Knutsford.
- It is clearly sign posted from Junction 7 of the M56 coming out of Manchester into the A556 (turning at the second roundabout after the airport) – follow the brown signs for Tatton Park or the AA signage for the Christmas Party Manchester Spectacular.
- The turning off the A556 is at the traffic lights next to the “Swan Hotel” at Bucklow Hill.
- From here it is only about a mile’s drive and it is well sign posted.
- Tatton Park is also sign posted all the way from the M6 at Junction 19.
- These directions are for the Rostherne entrance which is the only gate open on the evening.
- Once inside the park follow the “Christmas Spectacular” signs to our fabulous Pavilion. The address for sat-nav purposes is: Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN. However we would suggest you follow the AA signs or the brown Tatton Park signs as these will lead you directly to Tatton Park.
Accommodation and Transport
We have a number of accommodation and transport solutions to make your party or event run even more smoothly.
The New York, New York Party 2016 accomodation options will be announced shortly.
Doors open at 6.45pm. We advise guests to arrive no later than 7.45pm as we wouldn’t want you to miss any of the pre-dinner entertainment!
You will be invited through to dinner at 8.00pm, which will be served at approximately 8.15pm.
Dress to impress! Gents either black tie or smart (trousers with shirt). Ladies smart evening wear.
Please inform all guests that we do not allow trainers, T-shirts, denim or jeans (even designer pairs!).
If guests are not dressed appropriately, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
Our luxury marquee has solid panelled walls and is centrally heated inside – comfortable enough for short sleeve dresses.
There is a fully staffed cloakroom, provided free of charge, where guests can leave their coats.
You will be given a ticket which you must retain, as it will be required to collect your coat when you leave.
If you should lose your ticket, don’t panic! You will be asked to wait until all items have been collected before any coats are released.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to items left in the cloakroom.
These are allocated on a first come, first served basis. We feel that this is the fairest way. However please be aware that we take many bookings very early in the year (particularly for weekends!).
The majority of tables seat up to 10 guests.
Parties with two or more tables will be adjacent to each other – guaranteed!
If your party is less than 8 people, you may be sharing a table with other small parties.
We will do our utmost to accommodate any special requests – please contact us to discuss.
Allocated table numbers will be displayed on the Table Plan in the reception area. Please report to the Courtesy Desk for any further assistance.
There is a main bar and a wine pre-order point.
To ensure quicker service for all guests, we suggest that rounds are limited to 10 drinks.
We do not provide table service, please advise guests accordingly.
We do not allow guests to bring their own alcohol on the premises, under any circumstances.
We operate Challenge 25 – if any guests are lucky enough to look younger than 25, they will be asked for ID. Without ID, they will not be served alcohol.
Last orders are 12.45am and the bar closes at 01.00am.
For the security of all our guests, we do not allow bar tabs to be set up but we do offer drinks tokens. These can be exchanged on the evening for one alcoholic drink (excluding doubles, sparkling wine, Champagne and any drink containing Red Bull) or 2 soft drinks.
These can be purchased before your event with the sales office and will be available for you to pick up on the evening; they can also be purchased on the evening.
Tokens are non-refundable.
These are contained within the main structure. They are located on ground level in the reception area as you arrive.
Facilities are split into male and female areas, with the ladies having quite a large powder area with full length mirrors. There are two toilet attendants to ensure the cleanliness of the facilities at all times.
There are disabled facilities and our staff will be happy to help with any special requirements for disabled guests.
We would be grateful if you could kindly notify us in advance to assist when allocating your tables etc.
There are always two professional first aid technicians on site throughout the entire evening; fully equipped for any incidents that may occur.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the marquee with the exception of the separate smoking area.
This is fully heated and can be accessed from the main reception area.
Please note that glasses are not to be taken out of the bar area, plastic glasses will be provided.
We also advise not to leave drinks unattended at any time.
£5 will buy $10,000 of fun money chips for you to gamble on Roulette, Blackjack, Craps or Poker.
The croupiers are professionals and will explain how to play and bet.
Please note that this is a Charity Fun Casino with all proceeds going to our nominated charity.
For this reason, no refunds will be given for unused chips. However the highest roller on the night will win a prize!
Casino vouchers are only available to purchase on the night.
Question – what do you get when you cross a mobile photography studio, a big box of props and cool themed backdrop?
Answer – a whole heap of party fun! Classic memories too! The Northstar Photo studio – party magic.
Dodgems can hold one or two people.
Tokens can be purchased before your event with the sales office and will be available for you to pick up on the evening; they can also be purchased on the night.
Tokens are non-refundable.
- A deposit of £10 per person must be received within 14 days of making a provisional booking. Please note that from 1st September, a deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The full balance is due 8 weeks before your party night.
- A statement will be sent 4 weeks beforehand as a gentle reminder – so don’t worry.
- A VAT invoice will be sent every time a payment is made.
- Please note that we cannot accept multiple payments – only 1 payment per amount due.
- We are not located at Tatton Park, so please make sure you don’t have a wasted journey by taking monies there.
- We accept cheques made payable to JD Parties, and credit/debit card payments, including AMEX. Please note that credit cards incur a 2% charge (AMEX 5%). Cheques cannot be accepted any later than 14 days prior to your party night.
- Any alterations to bookings must come from the organiser.
- We do ask that you inform your party of our terms and conditions, in particular that all monies paid are non-refundable and that tickets are non-transferable.
IMPORTANT – All guests must be 18 years and above.
- We can cater for guests with specific dietary requirements – please contact us to discuss the alternatives available.
- Why not have wine waiting for you on your tables? Wine can be pre-ordered from the wine list and paid for no later than 4 weeks before your party date.
- Please ensure your order can be either split evenly between your allocated tables or advise us how you wish the wine to be split. If you are unsure of your table allocation, please contact us and we will be happy to advise. If we do not receive a split, we reserve the right to divide your wine pre-order as best we can between your tables.
- We would strongly recommend pre-ordering wine to avoid queues on the night. You can however order on the night at the Wine Pre-Order Point in the Reception area.
- Please inform all of your guests that we do not provide table service. Any additional wine will need to be purchased at the Wine Pre-Order Point, however our staff will be more than happy to assist carrying wine back to your tables.