The Speakeasy Ball 2015
Prohibition is back for Christmas 2015 as we bring the opulence and mystery of 1920s speakeasies to life.
Make your way to Aintree Racecourse, but be careful not to attract too much attention, only those with the top secret password are allowed through the doors of this incredible christmas party in Liverpool.
Once inside, be amazed by the luxurious themed surroundings as you enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbly. Then continue your journey back in time to the roaring 20s and the underground world of forbidden drinks, gangsters and glamorous flapper girls – for a night of pure, raucous entertainment.
Soak up the atmosphere of the era of Prohibition and feel the party come to life as you are called to dinner with a grand reveal. Walk through to the vast cavern of a spectacular light show as our guys and dolls escort you to your table where you will be served a sumptuous three course meal, prepared by our team of award winning chefs, followed by coffee and mints.
Excellent, well done. Best one yet.
Mr J. Jones, Griffiths & Jones Ltd
Our parties are all about fun, and nothing compares to Pete in I.T competing in the dance-off to win a bottle of bubbly for his table or watching Julie in Accounts trying to make a model out of balloons to win a £50 drinks voucher.
Following dinner a spectacular West End style show will transport you to the underworld and shady atmosphere of Chicago speakeasies. Sit back and be enthralled by a collection of songs and dance from this glamorous era.
Now it’s your turn to strut your stuff on the dance floor! With the latest chart toppers, followed by a bit of rock and good old fashioned Christmas favourites. We guarantee that you will have an awesome party with JD Christmas Parties Liverpool.
And if that still isn’t enough to make this the best party ever, try your hand at the Blackjack tables, or throw a lucky dice on the craps table – and help raise money for our chosen charity. Then hop over to the dodgem cars and enjoy all the thrill of the fairground!
The best Christmas Parties Liverpool with JD – A JD Christmas party, the ultimate Christmas party.
Available Dates for The Speakeasy Ball 2015 Christmas Parties Liverpool
A full program of entertainment, fun and sumptuous food from the moment you arrive!
Side shows and attractions
Free on-site parking
*Optional item on the evening, a small charge applies
Prices & Dates
|Date||inc vat||ex vat||Purchase Here|
|Friday, 27th Nov||£49.50||£41.25||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 28th Nov||£49.50||£41.25||Book Now!|
|Friday, 4th Dec||£52.50||£43.75||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 5th Dec||£59.50||£49.58||Book Now!|
|Friday, 11th Dec||£59.50||£49.58||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 12th Dec||£62.50||£52.08||Book Now!|
|Thursday, 17th Dec||£52.50||£43.75||Book Now!|
|Friday, 18th Dec||£59.50||£49.58||Book Now!|
|Saturday, 19th Dec||£62.50||£52.08||Book Now!|
|Thursday, 31st Dec||£75.00||£62.50||Book Now!|
How to find us
Ormskirk Road, Aintree, Liverpool L9 5AS
From North leave M6 at J26 and join M58, follow signs for Aintree Racecourse, which is located on the A59, one mile from the M57 and M58.
From Mersey Tunnels follow signs for Preston, then for A59, then follow signs for Aintree Racecourse.
The nearest mainline station is Liverpool Lime Street, with links to Aintree station opposite the racecourse.
If you do drive and then decide to have a drink, please be safe when you leave and take a taxi.
Accommodation and Transport
We have a number of accommodation and transport solutions to make your party or event run even more smoothly.
Accommodation and transport for 2015 will be announced shortly.
Doors open at 6.45pm. We advise guests to arrive no later than 7.45pm as we wouldn’t want you to miss any of the pre-dinner entertainment!
You will be invited through to dinner at 8.00pm, which will be served at approximately 8.15pm.
Dress to impress! Gents either black tie or smart (trousers with shirt and tie). Ladies smart evening wear.
Please inform all guests that we do not allow trainers, T-shirts, denim or jeans (even designer pairs!).
If guests are not dressed appropriately, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
There is a fully staffed cloakroom, provided free of charge, where guests can leave their coats.
You will be given a ticket which you must retain, as it will be required to collect your coat when you leave.
If you should lose your ticket, don’t panic! You will be asked to wait until all items have been collected before any coats are released.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to items left in the cloakroom.
These are allocated on a first come, first served basis. We feel that this is the fairest way. However please be aware that we take many bookings very early in the year (particularly for weekends!).
The majority of tables seat up to 10 guests but you will be advised at the time of booking, the tables allocated to your party.
Parties with two or more tables will be adjacent to each other – guaranteed!
If your party is less than 8 people, you may be sharing a table with other small parties.
We will do our utmost to accommodate any special requests – please contact us to discuss.
Allocated table numbers will be displayed on the Table Plan in the reception area. Please report to the Courtesy Desk for any further assistance.
There is the main bar and a wine pre-order point.
To ensure quicker service for all guests, we suggest that rounds are limited to 10 drinks.
We do not provide table service, please advise guests accordingly.
We do not allow guests to bring their own alcohol on the premises, under any circumstances.
We operate Challenge 25 – if any guests are lucky enough to look younger than 25, they will be asked for ID. Without ID, they will not be served alcohol.
Last orders are 12.15am and the bar closes as 12.30am (or 12.45am for 1.00am on New Year’s Eve).
For the security of all our guests, we do not allow bar tabs to be set up but we do offer drinks tokens. These can be exchanged on the evening for one drink (excluding doubles, sparkling wine, Champagne and any drink containing Red Bull).
These can be purchased before your event with the sales office and will be available for you to pick up on the evening; they can also be purchased on the evening.
Tokens are non-refundable.
These are contained within the main structure.
There are toilet attendants to ensure the cleanliness of the facilities at all times.
There are disabled facilities and our staff will be happy to help with any special requirements for disabled guests.
We would be grateful if you could kindly notify us in advance to assist when allocating your tables etc.
There are always two professional first aid technicians on site throughout the entire evening; fully equipped for any incidents that may occur.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the venue with the exception of the separate smoking area.
This is fully heated and can be accessed from the main reception area.
Please note that glasses are not to be taken out of the bar area, plastic glasses will be provided.
We also advise not to leave drinks unattended at any time.
£5 will buy $10,000 of fun money chips for you to gamble on Roulette, Blackjack, Craps or Poker.
The croupiers are professionals and will explain how to pay and bet.
Please note that this is a Charity Fun Casino with all proceeds going to our nominated charity.
For this reason, no refunds will be given for unused chips. However the highest roller on the night will win a prize!
If you wish to pre-purchase casino vouchers in advance of your party, please contact us.
Question – what do you get when you cross a mobile photography studio, a big box of props and cool themed backdrop?
Answer – a whole heap of party fun! Classic memories too! The Northstar Photo studio – party magic.
Dodgems can hold one or two people.
Tokens can be purchased on the evening and may be available to pre-order in the office (please call us for details).
- A deposit of £10 per person (£20 for New Year’s Eve) must be received within 14 days of making a provisional booking. Please note that from 1st September, a deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The full balance is due 8 weeks before your party night.
- A statement will be sent 4 weeks beforehand as a gentle reminder – so don’t worry, tickets will be sent once payment has been processed.
- A receipt will be sent every time a payment is made.
- Please note that we cannot accept multiple payments – only 1x payment per amount due.
- Why not pay for your party in instalments? Provided the deposit has been paid by the due date, you can make regular payments towards your final balance.
- We are not located at Aintree Racecourse, so please make sure you don’t have a wasted journey by taking monies there.
- We accept cheques made payable to JD Parties, and Visa, Mastercard and Maestro cards. Please note that credit cards incur a 2% charge (AMEX 5%) Cheques cannot be accepted any later than 14 days prior to your party night.
- Any alterations to bookings must come from the organiser.
- We do ask that you inform your party of our terms and conditions, in particular that all monies paid are non-refundable and that tickets are non-transferable.
IMPORTANT – All guests must be 18 years and above.
- We can cater for guests with specific dietary requirements – please contact us to discuss the alternatives available.
- Why not have wine waiting for you on your tables? Wine can be pre-ordered from the wine list and paid for no later than 4 weeks before your party date.
- Please ensure your order can be either split evenly between your allocated tables or advise us how you wish the wine to be split. If you are unsure of your table allocation, please contact us and we will be happy to advise. If we do not receive a split, we reserve the right to divide your wine pre-order as best we can between your tables.
- We would strongly recommend pre-ordering wine to avoid queues on the night. You can however order on the night at the Wine Order Point in the main bar.
- Champagne, rosé, and white wine pre-orders will be served in ice buckets – guaranteed!
- Please inform all of your guests that we do not provide table service. Any additional wine will need to be purchased at the Wine Order Point, however our staff will be more than happy to assist carrying wine back to your tables.
On The Night – Party Time!
WordPress database error: [Table 'site0050-2.wp_nf3_forms' doesn't exist]
SELECT `title`, `key`, `created_at`
WHERE `id` = 3
WordPress database error: [Table 'site0050-2.wp_nf3_form_meta' doesn't exist]
SELECT `key`, `value`
WHERE `parent_id` = 3
WordPress database error: [Table 'site0050-2.wp_nf3_fields' doesn't exist]
SELECT DISTINCT wp_nf3_fields.id FROM wp_nf3_fields WHERE wp_nf3_fields.parent_id = 3