Christmas Parties in Liverpool
New York New York
The Ultimate Christmas Party Experience from late November all the way through to New Year’s Eve at Aintree Racecourse.
Head across the pond to the city that never sleeps this Christmas at the glamorous New York, New York party at Aintree Racecourse. Dance, dine, celebrate and experience everything that the Big Apple has to offer!
Join us at our amazing Christmas parties in Liverpool, set in the luxurious surroundings of the Big Apple. Kick start your party with a welcome glass of bubbly as we impress you with live entertainment set in the scene of the glamorous world of New York. Lose yourself in the electrifying atmosphere as the party starts to build and build until we announce dinner is served with our legendary grand reveal.
Be wowed as you enter the main room, where the real fun begins. As you are served a delicious three-course meal followed by tea and coffee, we will entertain you with more live performances from our all-American show, with spectacular lighting and dazzling costumes.
But the entertainment doesn’t stop there as you can take part in one of the highlights of the night… the ‘balloon modelling’ competition. The winner will win a round of drinks for their table, so get practising! Or strut your stuff to win a bottle of bubbly in the JD Parties ‘dance off’! Will you be one of the lucky couples that have impressed our judges and take your turn on the stage in front of 1,400 people to show them what you are made of.
The main highlight of the evening, the final performance gets under way with our speciality acts before we head to the dance floor to dance the night away!After you have danced your dinner off, you can try your hand at the Blackjack and Roulette tables or maybe try a game of poker at the Charity Fun Casino and raise money for a good cause at the same time.And if that’s not enough, head over to the dodgems for as much fun as you can handle and don’t forget to capture the best moments of the night with our resident photographer. We guarantee that you will be one of the most awesome Christmas parties in Liverpool.
So what are you waiting for, let’s get this party started! Call us today on 0333 241 2515 to book your tickets for the most glamorous party around and get the best seats in the house at the best parties ever!
A full program of entertainment, fun and sumptuous food from the moment you arrive!
Free on-site parking
*Optional item on the evening, a small charge applies
Wine and Beer
To be announced in September
Dates & Pricing
|Date||Ticket Price||Purchase Here|
|Saturday 25th November||£52.50||Book Now!|
|Friday 1st December||£55.00||Book Now!|
|Saturday 2nd December||£67.50||Book Now!|
|Friday 8th December||£62.50||Book Now!|
|Saturday 9th December||£67.50||Book Now!|
|Thursday 14th December||£52.50||Book Now!|
|Friday 15th December||£62.50||Book Now!|
|Saturday 16th December||£67.50||Book Now!|
|Friday 22nd December||£52.50||Book Now!|
|Sunday 31st December||£75.00||Book Now!|
How to find us
Aintree Racecourse Ormskirk Road, Aintree, Liverpool L9 5AS
From North leave M6 at J26 and join M58, follow signs for Aintree Racecourse, which is located on the A59, one mile from the M57 and M58.
From Mersey Tunnels follow signs for Preston, then for A59, then follow signs for Aintree Racecourse.
The nearest mainline station is Liverpool Lime Street, with links to Aintree station opposite the racecourse.
If you do drive and then decide to have a drink, please be safe when you leave and take a taxi.
Inside the venue
Doors open at 6.45pm. We advise guests to arrive no later than 7.45pm as we wouldn’t want you to miss any of the pre-dinner entertainment!
You will be invited through to dinner at 8.00pm, which will be served at approximately 8.15pm.
Dress to impress! Gents either black tie or smart (trousers with shirt). Ladies smart evening wear.
Please inform all guests that we do not allow trainers, T-shirts, denim or jeans (even designer pairs!).
If guests are not dressed appropriately, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
There is a fully staffed cloakroom, provided free of charge, where guests can leave their coats.
You will be given a ticket which you must retain, as it will be required to collect your coat when you leave.
If you should lose your ticket, don’t panic! You will be asked to wait until all items have been collected before any coats are released.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to items left in the cloakroom.
These are allocated on a first come, first served basis. We feel that this is the fairest way. However please be aware that we take many bookings very early in the year (particularly for weekends!).
The majority of tables seat up to 10 guests.
Parties with two or more tables will be adjacent to each other – guaranteed!
If your party is less than 8 people, you may be sharing a table with other small parties.
We will do our utmost to accommodate any special requests – please contact us to discuss.
Allocated table numbers will be displayed on the Table Plan in the reception area. Please report to the Courtesy Desk for any further assistance.
There is the main bar and a wine pre-order point.
To ensure quicker service for all guests, we suggest that rounds are limited to 10 drinks.
We do not provide table service, please advise guests accordingly.
We do not allow guests to bring their own alcohol on the premises, under any circumstances.
We operate Challenge 25 – if any guests are lucky enough to look younger than 25, they will be asked for ID. Without ID, they will not be served alcohol.
Last orders are 12.45am and the bar closes at 01.00am.
For the security of all our guests, we do not allow bar tabs to be set up but we do offer drinks tokens. These can be exchanged on the evening for one alcoholic drink (excluding doubles, sparkling wine, Champagne and any drink containing Red Bull) or 2 soft drinks.
These can be purchased before your event with the sales office and will be available for you to pick up on the evening; they can also be purchased on the evening.
Tokens are non-refundable.
These are contained within the main structure.
There are toilet attendants to ensure the cleanliness of the facilities at all times.
There are disabled facilities and our staff will be happy to help with any special requirements for disabled guests.
We would be grateful if you could kindly notify us in advance to assist when allocating your tables etc.
There are always two professional first aid technicians on site throughout the entire evening; fully equipped for any incidents that may occur.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the venue with the exception of the separate smoking area.
This is fully heated and can be accessed from the main reception area.
Please note that glasses are not to be taken out of the bar area, plastic glasses will be provided.
We also advise not to leave drinks unattended at any time.
£5 will buy $10,000 of fun money chips for you to gamble on Roulette, Blackjack, Craps or Poker.
The croupiers are professionals and will explain how to play and bet.
Please note that this is a Charity Fun Casino with all proceeds going to our nominated charity.
For this reason, no refunds will be given for unused chips. However the highest roller on the night will win a prize!
Casino vouchers are only available to purchase on the night.
Question – what do you get when you cross a mobile photography studio, a big box of props and cool themed backdrop?
Answer – a whole heap of party fun! Classic memories too! The Northstar Photo studio – party magic.
Dodgems can hold one or two people.
Tokens can be purchased before your event with the sales office and will be available for you to pick up on the evening; they can also be purchased on the night.
Tokens are non-refundable.
- A deposit of £10 per person must be received within 14 days of making a provisional booking. Please note that from 1st September, a deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The full balance is due 8 weeks before your party night.
- A statement will be sent 4 weeks beforehand as a gentle reminder – so don’t worry.
- A VAT invoice will be sent by email every time a payment is made.
- Please note that we cannot accept multiple payments – only 1 payment per amount due.
- We are not located at Aintree Racecourse, so please make sure you don’t have a wasted journey by taking monies there.
- We accept cheques made payable to JD Parties, credit/debit cards, including AMEX. Please note that credit cards incur a 2% charge (AMEX 5%) Cheques cannot be accepted any later than 14 days prior to your party night.
- Any alterations to bookings must come from the organiser.
- We do ask that you inform your party of our terms and conditions, in particular that all monies paid are non-refundable and that tickets are non-transferable.
IMPORTANT – All guests must be 18 years and above.
- We can cater for guests with specific dietary requirements – please contact us to discuss the alternatives available.
- Why not have wine waiting for you on your tables? Wine can be pre-ordered from the wine list and paid for no later than 4 weeks before your party date.
- Please ensure your order can be either split evenly between your allocated tables or advise us how you wish the wine to be split. If you are unsure of your table allocation, please contact us and we will be happy to advise. If we do not receive a split, we reserve the right to divide your wine pre-order as best we can between your tables.
- We would strongly recommend pre-ordering wine to avoid queues on the night. You can however order on the night at the Wine Order Point in the Reception area.
- Please inform all of your guests that we do not provide table service. Any additional wine will need to be purchased at the Wine Order Point, however our staff will be more than happy to assist carrying wine back to your tables.