Do you know the password for this year’s Speakeasy at Aintree Racecourse?
Are you a non-drinking dry, or a swinging, party-going wet like your fellow Speakeasy Ball partygoers? Read on and we’ll reveal all…
But first a word of warning! Don’t spread the word; you never know… a dry might call a copper! You don’t want to blow the joint before the night’s even started do you?
And what a night it will be! Here’s what the top-secret password gets you access to:
We have a canary with the voice of an angle, a Jazz band that will have you dancing, even if you didn’t think you wanted to!
There’ll be guy and doll dancers putting on a show, a charity casino* that’s no-con and free parking for your crate. Rumour has it the landlord is giving away a free glass of bubbly on arrival and a three-course dinner, plus something called a DJ and disco playing all the Christmas classics. It wouldn’t be a Christmas party without crackers and Christmas novelties for everyone, would it?
There’ll also be…
- Glass of bubbly on arrival
- Spectacular pre-dinner entertainment
- Sumptuous three-course dinner
- Crackers and novelties for all guests
- Fabulous live entertainment and themed show
- Incredible sound and lighting effects
- DJ and Disco
- Competition to win a bottle of bubbly in the dance-off and balloon modelling competitions
- All the fun of the dodgems*
- Charity casino and silent auctions*
- Free cloakroom facilities
- On-site Security
- Free on-site parking
*Optional item on the evening, a small charge applies
You know you don’t want to miss the ultimate Christmas party experience this year, so book now!
Here’s the important bit! The password on the night is… ‘Aintree ain’t just for bangtails’.